10.30.2008

Thursday Thirteen

So a lot of friends have been asking for pumpkin recipes. So I thought I would do my Thursday Thirteen with pumpkin recipes!

1. Pumpkin Butter (I am making this one right now but with the slow cooker. It smells YUMMY)
2. 3 step double layer pumpkin cheesecake
3. Amish Pumpkin Pancakes
4. Penne Wise Pumpkin Pasta
5. Pumpkin Pie with Almond spiced Whip Cream
6. HOMEMADE Pumpkin Pie (from REAL pumpkin) This is the recipe that I use to get homemade pumpkin. I prefer homemade pumpkin to the canned stuff. It's not too bad to make either!
7. Pumpkin Soup
8. Pumpkin Bourbon Cheesecake
9. Souffled Pumpkin Pancake
10. Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle
11. Pumpkin and Corn Fritters
12. Pumpkin Bread Pudding
13. Easy Pumpkin Ice cream

Hope you all enjoy!


Photobucket

0 comments: