My friend Tara is holding a contest on her blog! You really have to check this baby out! Let's skip the gory details and get down to business! The Prize! It is a pair of shoes! Not just any pair of shoes but these shoes!
Straight from them!
See Kai Run:
See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.
Why See Kai Run?
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our
- shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
So go to Tara's blog and ENTER!!!!