3.20.2009

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday is brought to you by An Island Life, head on over, sign mister linky and join in the fun!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

I was reminded today that it is the first day of spring! Thanks Tara! She has a fun spring question, so I thought I'd share in the theme and ask my own spring question!

What is the best way to celebrate the oncoming spring?

After a long cold winter, I just LOVE spring! I love the ideas of the flowers blossoming and the grass turning green! The fresh air is just to die for! Now if I didn't have 2 girls and myself to get ready for prom tonight, I'd be out BBQing! I know in some parts of the country, there is still snow on the ground. EWWW But here it's gone for now! I put my shorts on and wearing flip flops today! After painting my nails of course! Then I'm busting out the stroller and walking for a bit. Just dreaming of that BBQ. There is still time to get it out right??? Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing!



1 comments:

tara said...

definitely LOVE the bbq'ing, and planting flowers, being outside in general!