4.18.2009

Saturday Small Talk Animla Love


Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

Today’s topic is “6 animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

This actually isn't a hard one for me! I love animals!





Pigs. Yes those are my girls! They love pigs too. I've always wanted the runt of the litter. :)










A baby tiger. Aren't they so cute!










Chimp. Isn't this guy just screaming "TAKE ME HOME"














I just LOVE cows!







I think Iguanas are really cool.












I've always wanted a little Turtle!






Now I already have 3 dogs, a cat and a horse. Not sure if I'd choose the horse again unless we had the land for it to stay with us.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I think he is screaming "take me home so I can throw poop at you"!! Too too cute! Those baby tigers and that tiny turtle are adorable!

Alicia said...

I LOVE the Tiny Turtle! And the Chimp is adorable! I think calfs(calves?!?) are cute, but I think I'd be good without a full-grown cow! hehe... unless, of course, it was female and we could get Milk everyday! Then that would be cool.


http://theladyisablogger.blogspot.com

Staci A said...

I would love to get another turtle-they are so cute!

Deni said...

That tiny turtle is so cute!

I am Harriet said...

Love those tigers. They are so adorable.

Andrea Hatfield said...

I never thought of a turtle! I need to add that as number 7 to my list, lol.

Happy Saturday!

Katt said...

My 2 yr old LOVES cows...we have to tell them good moooing everytime we pass their pasture well....except for the chick~fil~a cow...she is terrified of that one...lol