4.19.2009

Skin Free Review

What is the one thing you look forward to in the summer months? I look forward to wearing shorts and flip flops. But there is one thing that actually makes me dread it. DRY SKIN. No matter how much moisturizer I slather on, I still have a scaly look.

My legs look like this! I an handle the vampire white legs that I have. But I want them to look smooth and not like I'm half fish! I can't carry a bottle of lotion with me and put it on every ten minutes. I've tried the oils right after the shower while my skin is still wet. But I continue to look like a dried up lake bed.

ABOUT SKIN FREE

Skin Free was formulated by a pharmacist after she realized the lack of effective and affordable skin products. Skin Free is made for delicate, sensitive and very dry or damaged skin.
  • All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
  • No Perfumes
  • No Petroleum Products
  • No Harmful Chemicals
  • No Steroids
  • No Colorants
  • No Greasy feeling
  • No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free

THE MORRIS BUNCH APPROVED

Skin Free offered me a sample of the Extra Moisturizing Soap and the After Shower Moisture Spritz. To say that I was skeptical, would be half the truth. I've tried so many different products vowing to do the same thing for my legs. So I put a bar of the soap in my shower and spritz on the counter. I stopped using anything else but the Skin Free products for about 2 weeks. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin but not enough to scream HALLELUJAH! But after 2 weeks, I'm confident that I will be forgoing any other moisturizers and soaps. The best part is that I no longer have to purchase separate soap products for my girls. I will continue to use my smelly lotions from time to time but not on my soon to be ready for summer legs!


TO BUY SKIN FREE

One of the biggest advantages to skin free is the price. You can purchase the Extra Moisturizing Soap for $3.99 or the After Shower Moisturizing Spritz for $11.99. Using the spritz daily, I don't need a lot so I am pretty sure this bottle will last me about 4-5 weeks. Skin Free is also sold at many different retail stores around the country. If you would like to know where you can find a bottle close by look here. Currently, Skin Free is offering free shipping on orders $25 and over. Feel free to check them out!





*Skin Free provided their product for review and this is my own personal experience and opinion.

0 comments: