8.06.2008

Crazy Beautiful Life

Stoney's working again tonight. But 2 more nights and he goes back to day shift starting next Tuesday. But instead of working that day, he's going to be working at the packing plant. Marty really needs his help that day. I'm actually gonna be sad that Stoney's back to working day shift but that's just because it's nice having my bed to myself right now! I just hope Sydnee starts sleeping in her own bed again. Since Ashley and Isabelle have been gone, she's come to our bed everynight. So I don't get any room to sleep.This is what I woke up to this morning. Yes I was in there some how!

Of course I miss having him home at night too. But I miss him whenever he works. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately because things have been rough lately. Especially the past few months. It just seems that everything has happened all at once. I finally got pregnant after 2 miscarriages and months of trying. Of course I got pregnant when we were taking a 6 month hiatus from TTC. Then of course Stoney got pneumonia right after Christmas. Shortly after he got pneumonia, I was placed on strict bedrest. So we were pretty pathetic for awhile. Neither of us could keep up with the kids.

Bedrest and another tough pregnancy really did me in. I was beyond bitchy because I just wasn't feeling myself. I loved being pregnant as far as feeling Miss Kambree moving inside of me. Knowing I was growing another healthy baby! Especially after the heartache. But being on bedrest for just a week is hard and here I was on bedrest for MONTHS again! Oh and did I mention NO SEX! To make things worse, my pap was abnormal. So I had to have 2 colposcopies done. One at 14 weeks and another done at 32 weeks.

So here we are and we are working on things. I'm pretty proud of us that we've made it through a lot of things and we've always came out on top. I don't know what I would do without this man in my life. To think that 3 1/2 years ago, I didn't even want to talk to him. Now here we are getting ready to celebrate our 3 year anniversary with two more beautiful children to add to the mix. Just making it day by day. Is this what I expected I would have in my life? NO. But then again I wasn't prepared to meet a man that would be willing to do anything to make sure we were together and to make me happy.

0 comments: