8.07.2008

Life's Challenges

So we all know that life isn't easy. Of course it would be great if it was. But I feel that if life were always easy, we wouldn't appreciate the great things that happen. I was introduced to this man's blog. It shows the unconditional love a man has for a woman that was his world. Then how she was suddenly taken from him shortly after she brought another wonderful little lady into his life. His story has brought tears to my eyes. I love looking at the pictures and watching the little video clips. It makes me cherish the little moments with my daughters. It also makes me wonder how Stoney would ever do without me. I know the girls would be tough. LOL I do wonder if his love for me is just as strong as my love for him. Isn't it funny that we have to just trust in that. I know I would be lost with out him in my life.I know life would move on but I wouldn't want it to. I've already lost a part of me when I lost Taylor. I couldn't handle anymore. Anyways if you are interested. It is a long read but well worth it. Just bring a box of tissue! http://www.mattlogelin.com/page/36/

0 comments: