10.17.2008

My Husband Rocks 1

Aspired by Amanda, I am creating this new theme. I absolutely LOVE my husband. He is a big reason I am who I am. Some may think that's bad and some may think it's great.

Stoney Donald Morris born October 31, 1980. Yep he's a Halloween baby. I met him January 8, 2005. I met Stoney when I agreed to bartend one night. I had been introduced to him before but he had a girlfriend. So I didn't take much notice. That night I walked into the bar, his smile was the first thing I seen. It just took me by surprise. But at that point, I vowed off men. They were the root of my problems. So I tried to avoid this guy that seemed to forget what NO meant. He spent that night asking me for my phone number. I eventually gave in and let him take me home. Which we ended up going for a ride in the mountains. He was a perfect gentleman. We spent the time talking until he got us stuck in a ditch at 2 am. So we had to wait for a friend to come pull us out. That night I realized that I just didn't meet some guy with a great smile that was persistent. I met the love of my life. I don't know what I'd ever do without him and I am so glad that I don't have to find out.
















Photobucket