1.08.2009

Fabulous Blogger

Thanks so much Wendy! She nominated me as a fabulous blogger. So now it is my time! My time to nominate 5 of my favorite bloggers! It is extremely hard to narrow it down to just 5. So if you are on my list, follow these rules.

Here are the rules to receiving this award: 1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post. 2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post. 3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post. Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Addictions
1> I am a shopaholic
2> I am addicted to pepsi
3> I am addicted to chocolate
4> I have a bad addiction to my husband. I just can't get enough!
5> I LOVE the internet!

Fabulous Bloggers
1. Shana I met Shana when we were pregnant with our 2008 babies. She has grown on me and I just love her. We had the opportunity to meet in person this summer after our babies were born. It was a great time and I can't wait to meet her again!
2. Tara. I also met Tara when I was pregnant with Miss Kambree. She is one of the sweetest mamas I know. With a hot hubby, handsome little boy and a gorgeous little girl. When I was having a hard time this past year, she sent me a feel better box full of lots of goodies. It was a great gift but knowing her is one of the best gifts I could ask for!
3. Amanda Once again another June mama! Amanda cracks me up! She is so funny and down to earth. She is an awesome photographer! She is also a great friend! I love chatting with her and always enjoy it. When I was in doubt about being in labor, she text me on the way there, telling me how it had to be it! She sure was right!!
4. Sheila My last June mama to nominate. I don't know what I'd do without Sheila. When I was pregnant and ended up in the hospital due to dehydration, I had her to talk to. She was a great friend and an understanding listener! Not to mention she can sympathize with a handfull of kids!
5. Jenn F. I met Jenn in 2002 when we were pregnant with our 2003 babies. We had the opportunity to meet up in Las Vegas in 2004. It was never strange. I felt so comfortable with her! We also got to meet up in California this past summer. I look forward to seeing her again! She is a great mom and is an even better friend!

1 comments:

jess said...

You ARE a great blogger... and a great pumpkin-thing-maker.