2.20.2009

My husband rocks! 2.20.09

I thought it would be fun to share our "story". I was a HAPPILY single mom of 2 girls. I was asked to bartend one night so I said sure. Give me something to do and make a little money too. I was going to be working with one of my friends so I figured it would be fun. Well I walked in and seen THIS handsome face. I fell for his smile immediately but wasn't going to fall for anything else! The rest of the night, I talked to a few friends while this kind of obnoxious man kept trying to talk to me. He was very persistent. He wanted one thing and that was MY number. I would talk to him long enough to get him a beer and take his money. I figured if I ignored him, he would go away. The last thing I wanted was a man in my life. Another friend seen me ignoring Stoney and told me that he thinks I should give it a shot. Just talk to him. I knew he would not introduce me to someone that was not worthy of my girls and me. So around midnight, I was told I could go home. I walked over to him and asked if he could give me a ride home. On the way home, he asked if we could go for a ride. I told him that he better not think he is getting anywhere. We talked and talked. He was quite the gentleman. I was quite impressed how quickly I fell for him.

7 Months later we got hitched








4 years later, we are still living our love song. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story! I'm glad you found your prince charming! Enjoy your weekend together.

tara said...

such a sweet couple!