Today’s topic is the “6 most romantic or unromantic things that have ever happened to you.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Here are my six . . .
1. romantic.. After spending the day with hubby fishing (my favorite non computer hobby) we went for a hike. At the end of the hike was this beautiful meadow and he told me just how much he loved me and wanted to spend everyday with me. Then proposed!
2. romantic.. When I was pregnant with Sydnee, I was working and he sent me a beautiful dozen roses JUST BECAUSE!
3. Unromantic.. On my last birthday, after many HINTS and blunt remarks, he forgot to get me a gift. So I went to take a nap and hopefully feel better. When I woke up there was a fishing pole waiting for me! It was sweet but not much thinking went on!
4.Romantic.. when we first started dating I was listening to a song. I just started thinking about him. Later when we were out for a ride, he said he had a song to play for me. It was THAT song! Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban
5. Romantic.. When we first started dating, we would go for rides and just talk, talk, talk. One night it started snowing. So he stopped, turned up the music and we danced under the stars.
6. Unromantic.. The night we first met, he was giving me a ride home. All of a sudden he said, "can I kiss you?". It was cute but so not romantic!
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by.