As most people know, I am a cloth diaper mom! I love cloth diapers. One of my favorite things to find are wipes that are soft, absorbent and cute! Since I started cloth diapering 6 years ago, I have found that my favorite fabric for wipes are velour. I think they are exactly what I need! Recently, I came across a product that offers 100% cotton-woven velour terry in their wipes. Not only did Bummas claim to be a soft kiss for the baby's bum but they were cute as well! So of course I had to give them a try!
After washing them a few times, I expected them to lose some of their softness but was so ecstatic that they were just as soft as when they first arrived! One bumma was enough to wipe her baby bottom! They were also perfect for wiping a little runny nose!
Keep diaper rash at bay, the Bummas way.
After the wipe and before the dipe, use a soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off!
Grab a bumma cloth before opening the diaper. Sneak “attacks” are frequent and will happen the second your mind wanders!
Place the bumma over the privates while tending to the other parts. One bumma will soak up an entire pee.
Clean up baby with a regular wipe or wet a bumma and clean up sensitive skin.
Use another bumma to thoroughly dry baby off. Re-diaper.
If the cover bumma gets soaked rinse it off and throw it in the wash.
The payoff- a dry bum, no diaper rash, and no surprise squirts. Save money on diapers, powder, and ointment.
You can wash them and use them again and again.
- Eliminates use of talcum powder.
- 100% cotton-woven velour terry cloth.
- Variety of color combinations for nursery themes
- Handy 5" x 7" size
- Durable. Just throw them in the washer and use again and again.
- Will not pill, shrink, or fade.
- Bummas will last after all the diaper changes are done and beyond!
They fit in my wipe warmer PERFECTLY!Playing Peek a boo with Bummas!
Sydnee using a bummas for her nose!
Hop on over to Bummas pick your color and order 10 bummas for $16.99! Think it's too much?
Keep in mind that they are washable and reusable!
Visit the Bummas Site and tell me what color you would love to have. Bummas will be sending one lucky reader their own set of Bummas!
For additional entries:
please leave a comment for each additional entry you complete. (current followers and subscribers count as well if you already have my button)
- follow me
- Follow me on Twitter and Twitter about it (earn unlimited entries everytime you twitter about the giveaway!)
- Subscribe to my email list (2 additional entries)
- blog about the giveaway and link back (4 additional entries everytime you blog!)
- grab my button
- Add me as a favorite on technorati (3 additional entries)
- Refer a friend! (Just have a friend come in and leave a comment with YOUR email. Then they can leave a comment that said they were referred so you both get an entry!)
For the entries that you received an extra entry, please leave one comment for each entry. For example (blog entry 1, blog entry 2, subscribe 1) this will ensure your entries are in!
The winner will be chosen via random.org on Saturday, April 11!