3.23.2009

Got an award!

Wow I just have to say that I have been having a rough time lately. I was so excited to wake up this morning and find out that a fellow blogging mom from mommy world left me a treat. This little award. Thanks so much!

So along with the award comes some rules...here they are...

Rules do accompany this honor:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I can't think this morning so here are 6.

Tara @ Through Hazel Eyes

Shana @ The Dieli Family

Amanda @ The Divine Chaos

Andreah @ Moody Mama Says

Mandee @ The Call Girls

Valerie @ A day in the life of Valerie