For Easter, I always like to do something a little different for the girls. Instead of regular baskets, I want to get something that can be used over and over. My friend Valerie, sent a link to this blog. It couldn't have come at a better time! I loved the look of these buckets! I loved that I didn't have to spend $20 on them either! I knew they would be perfect for Easter!
I attempted to order from Renae's etsy shop. I got confused with the ordering, so I just emailed Renae. She was VERY helpful. The customer service was friendly, professional and personable. She didn't treat me like I was just a customer. She treated me like a friend! That spoke volumes to me.
Put some bibs and other accessories that are needed near by!
Photo courtesy of Valerie. She uses her bucket for diapers!
Aubrey is a happy customer!
One very happy customer!
Don't want to wait to win? Go on over to her etsy and get your own buckets! Starting at $8!
The incredible and generous Renae over at Tree Frog Creations is offering to give one of my lucky readers a free bucket with free shipping! The rules are simple! Go to their site, Tree Frog Creations and tell me a product that you would love to have. THIS IS REQUIRED BEFORE ALL OTHER ENTRIES WILL COUNT.
For additional entries:
please leave a comment for each additional entry you complete. (current followers and subscribers count as well if you already have my button)
- follow me
- Follow me on Twitter and Twitter about it (earn unlimited entries everytime you twitter!)
- Subscribe to my email list (2 additional entries)
- blog about the giveaway and link back (4 additional entries everytime you blog!)
- grab my button
- Add me as a favorite on technorati (3 additional entries)
- Grab their button on their blog (2 additional entries)
- Follow their blog publicly (2 additional entries)
- Make a purchase from Renae (10 additional entries for each item!)
- Refer a friend! (Just have a friend come in and leave a comment with YOUR email. Then they can leave a comment that said they were referred so you both get an entry!)
For the entries that you received an extra entry, please leave one comment for each entry. For example (blog entry 1, blog entry 2, subscribe 1) this will ensure your entries are in!
The winner will be chosen via random.org on Thursday, April 9!