As most of you know, I am a mom of four girls. I just recently had to accept the fact that my oldest is hitting puberty. I have been so nervous about this whole process and swimming in the river known as Denial! I should say I was probably drowning in it!
One thing was certain, I did NOT want my daughters to learn about growing up from anyone but me! I wanted them to know that it is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. I also wanted them to know they could turn to me! I also knew that I wanted my daughter to be prepared. I did not want her to have to carry feminine products in her backpack but I wanted her to carry them discreetly.
- The Dot Girl's First Period Guide, a 12-page booklet with answers to common questions
- The Dot Girl's Period Calendar, a simple way for a girl to track her periods
- One Ultra Thin Kotex Pad with wings
- Two Kotex Lightdays Panty Liners
- Kotex product brochure
- One store coupon for FREE Kotex products-a $4.90 value.
- Reusable Dot Girl Warm Pad, a heating pad handy for soothing cramps
- Scensibles Petite Pak (3 disposable bags inside)
- Hand Wipes
Check out what girls have to say!
Visit Dot Girls and order your daughter or yourself a period kit for 23.99! They also have other great products to check out!
Kathy and Terri from Dot girl has generously offered one lucky reader their very own Period Kit!
Visit Dot Girl and leave one comment telling me a product you would love! (REQUIRED)
For additional entries:
Please leave a comment for each additional entry you complete. (current followers and subscribers count as well if you already have my button)
- Follow me
- Follow me on Twitter and Twitter about it (earn unlimited entries everytime you twitter about the giveaway!)
- Subscribe to my email list (2 additional entries)
- Blog about the giveaway and link back (5 additional entries everytime you blog!)
- Grab my button
- Add me as a favorite on technorati (3 additional entries)
- Refer a friend! (Just have a friend come in and leave a comment with YOUR email. Then they can leave a comment that said they were referred so you both get an entry!)
The winner will be chosen via random.org on Tuesday, April 21!