If you are like me, I have always bought the cheap hair accessories at the store. They all work the same right? Is it any wonder I can't get my hair straight like the celebs and other gorgeous people out there? So when I was given the opportunity to give one of my readers a quality flat iron, I said DEFINITELY! Keep in mind that I haven't personally tried this iron, but after reading about it, I think I need to!
- Heats up in 5 seconds to 5 temperature settings from 170-400 degrees F
- On/Off Switch light pulsates when heat setting is reached
- Even distribution of heat with no cold spots
- Extra long 9 ft heavy duty UL approved cord with flexible swivel
- 120 volts, 35-75 watts & 60 Hz
- Made in Korea The Infrashine flat iron protects hair color and condition follicles with rapid infrared ray heating from ceramic heaters and ceramic heating paddles. It has an adjustable thermostat control for different hair textures. At just a measly .5lbs, it is lightweight for easy styling!
- Follow Misikko on Twitter
- Retweet Misikko's Tweet about this giveaway
- Blog about the giveaway on a personal website
- Comment about another product from Misikko that interests you.
- Subscribe to Misikko TV, Misikko's YouTube Channel.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about giveaway (unlimited entries)
- Follow me
- Add me to your blogroll (4 extra entries)
- Subscribe VIA email
- Provide LINK back to this giveaway (let me know where link is located)
- Favorite me on Technorati (4 extra entries)
- Post on NON contest post on my blog (UNLIMITED ENTRIES and comment must be AFTER this giveaway was started)
Misikko is having a Mother's Day sale! Lots of products worth checking out at great prices! Treat your favorite mom with something they probably wouldn't buy on their own!
Misikko has generously offered one of my lucky readers to win their own Infrashine flat iron. Retailing at $130.
Visit Misikko and tell me a different hair product that you could use. Then leave me a comment about it!
I will email winner ONCE and winner has 48 hours to claim before I re-pull.